- Have carpets cleaned and re-stretched or replace if worn or dated.
- Ensure house is cleaned (top to bottom, baseboards and ceiling fans, doors, cabinet fronts). Professional cleaning recommended.
- Wash windows inside and out, remove any frayed, torn, or weathered screens, and store in the garage (total removal of screens is recommended).
- Complete all minor repairs, fix nail holes and apply touch- up paint.
- Replace all burnt out light bulbs.
- If you are considering updating the home for a higher sale price our in-house Interior Stylist provides a complimentary interior style report. This detailed report includes tile and paint selections to lighting and appliances, as well as furniture suggestions and is fully tailored to the client’s needs and desires. We are also here to suggest what to update and the home sale price it will bring.